Five Facet Mindfulness Questionnaire\n五因素正念量表(FFMQ)

请根据下列等级评定每句话,把最符合您真实情况的等级数字填在句于前的空白处。1=一点也不符合;2=较少符合;3=有些符合;4=非常符合;5=完全符合
1.When I’m walking, I deliberately notice the sensations of my body moving.
在行走时,我会有意关注身体部位在行进中的感觉。
2.I’m good at finding words to describe my feelings.
我擅长于用言语描述我的情感。
3.I criticize myself for having irrational or inappropriate emotions. 
我为自己有不理智的情绪或不合适的情绪而责备自己。
4.I perceive my feelings and emotions without having to react to them.
我感受到了我的情绪和情感,但我不必对它们做出反应。
5.When I do things, my mind wanders off and I’m easily distracted.
在做事的时候,我经常走神,而且很容易被干扰。
6.When I take a shower or bath, I stay alert to the sensations of water on my body.
洗澡时,我会留心于(保持警惕)水淌过身体的感觉。
7.I can easily put my beliefs, opinions, and expectations into words.
我能清晰表达己的信念、观点以及期望。
8.I don’t pay attention to what I’m doing because I’m daydreaming, worrying, or otherwise distracted.我没有注意到我在做什么事情,这是因为我在做白日梦,在担忧或分心于外界。
9.I watch my feelings without getting lost in them.
我观察自己的情绪,而不迷失其中。
10.I tell myself I shouldn’t be feeling the way I'm feeling.我告诉自己,我不应该以我现在的这种方式来感受此时的情感。
11.I notice how foods and drinks affect my thoughts, bodily sensations, and emotions.我留意到食物和饮料是如何影响着我的想法、身体的感觉和情绪的。
12.It’s hard for me to find the words to describe what I’m thinking.我难以找到词语来表达我的所思所想。
13.I am easily distracted.我很容易分心。
14.I believe some of my thoughts are abnormal or bad and I shouldn’t think that way.我认为我的一些想法是异常的、不好的;我不应该那样想。
15.I pay attention to sensations, such as the wind in my hair or sun on my face.我会注意我的一些感觉,比如:微风吹拂我的头发、阳光照在我的脸上的感觉。
16.I have trouble thinking of the right words to express how I feel about things.我很难用合适的言语来表达我对事物的感受。
17.I make judgments about whether my thoughts are good or bad.我会评判白己的想法是好的成是坏的。
18.I find it difficult to stay focused on what’s happening in the present.我难以把注意力集中在当前发生的情上。
19.When I have distressing thoughts or images, I “step back” and am aware of the thought or image without getting taken over by it.当我有悲伤的想法或景象时,我会退一步,并去觉知些那些想法或景色的存在而不被其所控制。
20.I pay attention to sounds, such as clocks ticking, birds chirping, or cars passing.我会注意一些声音,比如:时钟的滴答卢、小鸟的唧喳声、或者汽车穿梭的声音。
21.In difficult situations, I can pause without immediately reacting.在困难的情境下,我会暂停一下,不马上做出反应。
22.When I have a sensation in my body, it’s difficult for me to describe it because I can’t find the right words.当我身体有种感觉时,我很难找到合适的词语来描述它。
23.It seems I am “running on automatic” without much awareness of what I’m doing.我好像是自动地在做一些事情,并没有完全意识到它。
24.When I have distressing thoughts or images, I feel calm soon after. 通常,当我有令人伤感的想法或者景象时,我能很快恢复平静。
25.I tell myself that I shouldn't be thinking the way I'm thinking.我告诉我自己,我不应该思考我此刻正思考的东西。
26.I notice the smells and aromas of things.我闻到了周围一些东西的气味或者芳香。
27.Even when I'm feeling terribly upset, I can find a way to put it into words.即便是我感到非常不安时,我也能找到一个方法把它用语言表达出来。
28.I rush through activities without being really attentive to them.我草草地做完一些事情,却没有真正注意到它们。
29.When I have distressing thoughts or images, I am able just to notice them without reacting.当陷入令人烦恼的情绪或情境中,我能做到只是去注意它们,而不做出相应反应。
30.I think some of my emotions are bad or inappropriate and I shouldn’t feel them.我想有些情绪是不对的或者是不合适宜的,我不应该体验到它们.
31.I notice visual elements in art or nature, such as colors, shapes, textures, or patterns of light and shadow.我注意到了艺术品和然界中事物的一些视觉元素,如:颜色、形状、纹理还有光和影子。
32.My natural tendency is to put my experiences into words.我总是倾向是把我的经历用语言表达出来。
33.When I have distressing thoughts or images, I just notice them and let them go.当我有令人痛苦的想法或景象吋,我通常只是去在注意它们,顺其自然。
34.I do jobs or tasks automatically without being aware of what I’m doing.我总是自动地工作或完成某项任务,而没有意识到我在做什么。
35.When I have distressing thoughts or images, I judge myself as good or bad depending what the thought or image is about.当我有痛苦的想法或形象时,我会根据这些想法或形象的内容来判断自己是好是坏
36.I pay attention to how my emotions affect my thoughts and behavior.我会去注意,我的情绪是如何影响我的想法和行为的。
37.I can usually describe how I feel at the moment in considerable detail.我通常能相当详细地描述我当时的感受。
38.I find myself doing things without paying attention.我发现己做事情的时候,不专心在所做的亨情上。
39.I disapprove of myself when I have irrational ideas.当不理智的想法出现时,我会自我否决。
更多问卷 复制此问卷